Ads by Google
Candlelight photography when load-shedding blues hit :)
Persistence quotes highlighting why persistence is such a critical ingredient to success. These quotes are sure to encourage you, especially in times when you might feel like giving up.
Let's face it, we all have those moments when we feel like throwing in the towel, but it is precisely in the moments that persistence is required and victory is within reach. When you have given it your all, give it more.
- "A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success."
- “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another."Walter Elliott
“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by
people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." Dale Carnegie
- “That which we persist in doing becomes easier - not that the nature
of the task has changed, but our ability to do has increased.”Emerson
"Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most often makes for success."
“Energy and persistence conquer all things.”Benjamin Franklin
“You just can't beat the person who never gives up.”Babe Ruth
- "When I have fully decided that a result is worth getting I go ahead on it and make trial after trial until it comes." Thomas A. Edison
Ads by Google
- "Persistence is
incredibly important. Persistence proves to the person you're trying to
reach that you're passionate about something, that you really want
More Persistence Quotes
Water Lily captured at Grand Palm Hotel, Gaborone, Botswana.
- "Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success."
- "Success is almost
totally dependent upon drive and persistence. The extra energy required
to make another effort or try another approach is the secret of winning."
- "I've known entrepreneurs
who were not great salespeople, or didn't know how to code, or were not
particularly charismatic leaders. But I don't know of any entrepreneurs
who have achieved any level of success without persistence and
- "Failure is only postponed success as long as courage 'coaches' ambition. The habit of persistence is the habit of victory."
- "Ambition is the path to success, persistence is the vehicle you arrive in."
William Eardley IV
- "The majority of men
meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new
plans to take the place of those which fail."
- "Persistence and resilience only come from having been given the chance to work though difficult problems."
- "The difference between
people who believe they have books inside of them and those who actually
write books is sheer cussed persistence - the ability to make yourself
work at your craft, every day - the belief, even in the face of
obstacles, that you've got something worth saying."
Ads by Google
- "The big talent is persistence."
Octavia E. Butler
Return to Character Quotes Main Page.