Many want success, yet relatively few attain it. What makes the difference between those that do and those that don't? Much has been written on this subject and it is a broad one with no simple answer. |
Here are some quick tips to help you along on your journey:
1. Have a clear direction. This may be called a vision, a dream or a passion. Whatever you call it, you need to have something that drives you in solid and clear direction.
2. Write it down. Write down what you want to achieve. Write down the vision, the passion, the dream. This will make it clearer and give it permanence. It will no longer be some vague idea in your head once you write it down. Writing gives life to ideas.
3. Refine it. Refine your dream over time. Polish it up as you grow and learn.
4. Plan for it. Make a solid plan on how you will achieve it. It doesn't have to be a perfect plan (if there is such a thing).
5. Execute. All the best written plans are useless without execution. Work at it everyday. Little efforts on a daily basis are far better than huge efforts sporadically. Consistency is important. Make it a habit to work on your dream.
6.Persevere. Cahllenges will arise on the way, but don't give up. Adjust and move ahead. Change the plan if you must, but don't give up.
Visit the website to learn more on this subject.
Dr. Mo's Quote for Success
"There is a big difference between wishing and being a dreamer. Dreamers design their ideal life and work to achieve it everyday. They don’t believe in chance or luck. Wishers wait on a genii to grant their three wishes all their lives. The problem is, if the genii were to ever show up they still wouldn't know what to wish for!"