Faith Quotes - Armed to Succeed
Ads by Google
Budding flower in my garden
Faith quotes collected to help you because without faith and belief you have already lost the battle. These quotes from many great men will enlighten you and help you to see the possibilities that faith avails to you. Click
here for more.
Many great men in the present and past agree that faith and belief in yourself are essential to any great achievement.
If you have faith or belief in yourself and in your abilities you will do great. If you have faith in God, you will do wonders. Nothing is too hard for the man that believes in God. He has all the help he will ever need!
Enjoy and digest these great and timeless faith quotes on motivation.
Inspiring Faith Quotes
- “And Jesus, replying, said to them, Have faith in God. Truly I tell you, whosoever says to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! And does not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him.”Mark 11:22-23, Bible.
"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but
reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or
happy."Norman Vincent Peale
“ I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed,
you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will
move; and nothing will be impossible to you.”Jesus, Mathew 17:20, Bible
“Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
"I am the greatest. I said that even before I knew I was. Don't tell me I
can't do something. Don't tell me it's impossible. Don't tell me I'm
not the greatest. I'm the double greatest."Muhammad Ali
"You can do it if you believe you can!"
"Fear, uncertainty, and doubt are, and always have been, the greatest enemies of success and happiness."Brian Tracy
"There is a difference between wishing for a thing and being ready to
receive it. No one is ready for a thing until they believe they can
acquire it. The state of mind must be belief and not mere hope or wish."Napoleon Hill
- "Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe."Saint Augustine
Ads by Google
- "You must not lose faith
in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are
dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."
More Faith Quotes
Wasp nest on my verandah ceiling.
- "Faith is a living, daring confidence in God's grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times."
- "Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light."
- "Faith and prayer are the vitamins of the soul; man cannot live in health without them.
- "The principle part of faith is patience."
- "Seeds of faith are always within us; sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and encourage their growth."
Susan L. Taylor
- "Faith is not something to grasp, it is a state to grow into."
- "Faith gives you an inner strength and a sense of balance and perspective in life."
- "A man of courage is also full of faith."
Marcus Tullius Cicero
- "Worry is spiritual short sight. Its cure is intelligent faith."
- "As your faith is
strengthened you will find that there is no longer the need to have a
sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will
flow with them, to your great delight and benefit."
Ads by Google
- "Keep your dreams alive.
Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself,
vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things
are possible for those who believe."
Return to Character Quotes Main Page.