Ads by Google
Inspirational Quotations to Energise You
Dreams quotes - A lovely bird wind-vane on the front porch
Your dreams are achievable. These dreams quotes will help you see that. The fact that you have them is evidence enough that you can achieve them. As you read them and get inspired don’t forget the most important thing – take action.
Taking action is what separates the winners from the losers. Believe enough to take action. Don’t wish. Dreams and wishes are not synonymous. Enjoy these dreams quotes.
Inspiring Dreams Quotes
- “You don't have to invent the airplane or create an empire to pursue a
big dream of your own. Audacity is an equal opportunity trait.” James Champy and Nitin Nohria
- “All our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them.”Walt Disney
- “Dreaming is an act of pure imagination, attesting in all men a
creative power, which, if it were available in waking, would make every
man a Dante or a Shakespeare.”H.F. Hedge
- “There was never a genius without a tincture of madness.”Aristotle
- “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly."Langston Hughes
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them. “John Updike
- “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul; the blue prints of your ultimate achievements.”Napoleon Hill
- “We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers. They see things
in the soft haze of a spring day or in the red fire of a long winter's
evening. Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and
protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the
sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that
their dreams will come true.”Woodrow Wilson
Ads by Google
- “All successful men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what
their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every
day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.”Brian Tracy
More Dreams Quotes
A lovely, locally made necklace, Zambia
- "Follow your dream as long as you live, do not lessen the time of
following desire,for wasting time is an abomination of the spirit."
- "Who told you it couldn't be done? And what great achievement has he to
hiscredit that entitles him to use the word 'impossible' so freely?"
- "Every great dream
begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the
strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change
- "All men dream, but not
equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds,
wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day
are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to
make them possible."
T. E. Lawrence
- "Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real."
- "When you have a dream
that you can't let go of, trust your instincts and pursue it. But
remember: Real dreams take work, They take patience, and sometimes they
require you to dig down very deep. Be sure you're willing to do that."
- "Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning."
- "No one should negotiate
their dreams. Dreams must be free to fly high. No government, no
legislature, has a right to limit your dreams. You should never agree to
surrender your dreams."
- "My dreams were all my own; I accounted for them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed - my dearest pleasure when free."
- "Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions."
Ads by Google
- "Dreams pass into the
reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this
interdependence produces the highest form of living."
Other Pages With Dreams Quotes
- Dream Quotes Main Page
- Quotes About Dreams
- Music Quotes on Dreams
- Music Quotations On Dreams
- Quotes on Dreams
- Dreams Quotations