Quotes On Success
Ads by Google
Quotes on success - Weaver at the poolside of the Protea Hotel Safari Lodge, Chisamba, Zambia.
Here are a few selected quotes on success chosen because I have found them very encouraging over the years. Go for your dreams.
Quotes On Success
- "The successful always has a number of projects planned, to which he
looks forward. Anyone of them could change the course of his life
great successful men of the world have used their imagination?they
think ahead and create their mental picture in all its details, filling
in here, adding a little there, altering this a bit and that a bit, but
steadily building - steadily building." Robert Collier
- "If you want to achieve things in life, you've just got to do them, and if you're talented and smart, you'll succeed."
- "Success breeds success."
- “Some say if you want success surround yourself with successful people. I
say if you want true and lasting success surround yourself with people
of integrity.” Charles F. Glassman
- "The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." Bruce Feirstein
- “Success needs vision to see, passion to transcend, patience to withstand and the character to overcome failures.”Amit Ray
- "The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary." Vidal Sassoon
- "Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." Maya Angelou
Ads by Google
- "The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself." Mark Caine
More Quotes On Success
Weaver at the poolside of the Protea Hotel Safari Lodge, Chisamba, Zambia.
- "Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better." Jim Rohn
- "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed."
- "In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not to do the next time."
Anthony J. D'Angelo
- "To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like." Mike Gafka
- "Success is no accident.
It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most
of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do."
- "It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure."
- "Character cannot be
developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and
suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success
- "I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the
position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has
had to overcome while trying to succeed."
Booker T. Washington
- "If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."
Ads by Google
"In all our deeds, the proper value and respect for time determines success or failure."
Even More Quotes On Success
Weaver doing what it does best by the poolside of the Protea Hotel Safari Lodge, Chisamba, Zambia.
- "I think there are those
individuals who are intimidated by really smart, talented people. But
for me, surrounding yourself with great talent is the key to success."
- "My success was due to
good luck, hard work, and support and advice from friends and mentors.
But most importantly, it depended on me to keep trying after I had
- "Success is peace of
mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made
the effort to become the best of which you are capable."
- "Anybody who succeeds is
helping people. The secret to success is find a need and fill it; find a
hurt and heal it; find a problem and solve it."
Robert H. Schuller
- "Your success depends mainly upon what you think of yourself and whether you believe in yourself."
William J. H. Boetcker
- “No man can be successful, unless he first loves his work.” David Sarnoff
- “You don’t need to be a genius or a visionary, or even a college
graduate for that matter, to be successful. You just need framework and a
dream.” Michael Dell
- “Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.” - Biz Stone
- "A person has to
remember that the road to success is always under construction. You have
to get that through your head. That it is not easy becoming successful."
- "Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success."
David Joseph Schwartz
Other Pages With Success Quotes
If you have enjoyed these quotes on success you might also like these:
- Quotes About Success
- Success Quotes
- Success Quotations
- Quotations On Success