CHANGING OUR WORLD... INVESTING IN OTHERS
by Olugbenga Stephen ASAOLU
(Ilawe, Ekiti-state, Nigeria)
A man of success achieves his goals,
While a man of significance changes his world.
A higher level of successful living is living a life of significance.
Please get this right:
- It is not all about YOU winning; it’s about how many people you have helped to win.
- It is not only about you being a genius; it’s about how many people you have helped to unlock their genius.
- The world will quickly forget you no matter how wealthy you are, but you will forever be remembered for how many NOBODY you helped to become SOMEBODY.
If YOU have the ability that goes beyond providing for your own needs,
YOU have an obligation to reach down and lift up those who can’t meet their own needs.
If YOU don’t, they, by the sheer weight of their numbers, will reach up and pull you down.
My Candid advice to YOU is;
- Always strive to be the BEST in all that you do,
- Let your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more and become more,
- If YOU have discovered a way out, don’t only go the way, show others the way out,
- If YOU cannot win, make the one ahead of YOU to break record.
SUCCESS is worthless if we don’t have people to share it with; indeed, our most desired human emotion is that of connection with other souls.
The world will not remember YOU for how long you lived or how much YOU accumulated, YOU will only be remembered for the problems you solved and the positive impact YOU made...
Invest in people, it pays...
Olugbenga Stephen ASAOLU,
©Fresh Motivation Int’l