Ads by Google
Happy quotes - Lovely lighting in our room at the Protea Hotel Safari Lodge, Chisamba, Zambia
Happy quotes to illustrate the simplicity of finding true happiness in life. Often we look for happiness in many places except where it can truly be found - inside ourselves. Enjoy the happiness quotes.
- “Don’t put the key to your happiness in someone else’s pocket.”Unknown
- “Saying yes to happiness means learning to say no to things and people that stress you out.” Thelma Davis
- “If one speaks or acts with a pure mind, happiness follows like a shadow.” Buddha
- “Happiness is a habit – cultivate it.” Elbert Hubbard
- "Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years."
- "You will never be happy
if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will
never live if you are looking for the meaning of life."
- “Be happy while you’re living, for you’re a long time dead.” Scottish Proverb
- "If you find some happiness
inside yourself, you'll start finding
it in lot of other places, too." Gladiola Montana
- "The more we express our
gratitude to God for our blessings, the more he will bring to our mind
other blessings. The more we are aware of to be grateful for, the
happier we become." Ezra Taft Benson
Ads by Google
- "To be happy, do not add to
your possessions, but subtract from your desires." Unknown
More Happy Quotes
Birds at Protea Hotel Safari Lodge, Chisamba, Zambia.
- "To live long and achieve
happiness, cultivate the art of radiating happiness." Malcolm Forbes
is really a deep harmonious inner satisfaction and approval." Francis Wilshire
- "The best way for a person to
have happy thoughts is to count his blessings not his cash." Unknown
- "As you deliberately embrace positive and open convictions and
change your thoughts from negative to positive, you will feel
more positive, adjusted and happy."
- "Happiness yesterday is nostalgia; happiness tomorrow is hope.
Happiness can only exist right now."
- "Do not let anyone or anything outside of your own control tell you or
suggest to you what will make you happy. That decision of what is
happiness is up to you and you alone to create and cherish."
- "Sharing time and talents can result in discoveries that bring
happiness beyond measure."
- "The true secret of
happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life and elevating them to
an art." William Morris
- “He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home.”Johann von Goethe
Ads by Google
- “If you let go a little you will have a little happiness. If you let
go a lot you will have a lot of happiness. If you let go completely you
will be free.”Ajahn Chah
Even More Happy Quotes
Lovely lamp at the dining area of Lake Safari Lodge, Siavonga, Zambia
- "Happiness, true
happiness, is an inner quality. It is a state of mind. If your mind is
at peace, you are happy. If your mind is at peace, but you have nothing
else, you can be happy. If you have everything the world can give -
pleasure, possessions, power - but lack peace of mind, you can never be
- "Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul."
- "I think most of us are
raised with preconceived notions of the choices we're supposed to make.
We waste so much time making decisions based on someone else's idea of
our happiness - what will make you a good citizen or a good wife or
daughter or actress. Nobody says, 'Just be happy - go be a cobbler or go
live with goats." Sandra Bullock
- "It is necessary to the happiness of man that he be mentally faithful to himself." Thomas Paine
- "It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find
it elsewhere." Agnes Repplier
- "The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to
catch it yourself." Benjamin Franklin
- "Money has never made
man happy, nor will it, there is nothing in its nature to produce
happiness. The more of it one has the more one wants."
- "He who has so little
knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but
his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts."
- "Hope is itself a species of happiness, and, perhaps, the chief happiness, which this world affords."
William Samuel Johnson
- "The happiness of the creature consists in rejoicing in God, by which also God is magnified and exalted."
- "Happiness is a thing to be practiced, like the violin."
Other Pages With Happy Quotes
- Happiness quotes
- Quotes about happiness
- Quotes on happiness
- Happiness quotations
- Happy quotations