Best Zig Ziglar Quotes
Ads by Google
Here are my best Zig Ziglar quotes, because over the years he has inspired me and helped me to grow as a person. Best Zig Ziglar quotes Hilary Hinton "Zig" Ziglar, born in 1926 and died in 2012 was an American author, salesman, and motivational speaker.
Zig Ziglar Quotes
- "Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will."
- "You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win."
- "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily."
- "The person who dumps
garbage into your mind will do you considerably more harm than the
person who dumps garbage on your floor, because each load of mind
garbage negatively impacts your possibilities and lowers your
- "You can make positive
deposits in your own economy every day by reading and listening to
powerful, positive, life-changing content and by associating with
encouraging and hope-building people."
- "Many people spend more time in planning the wedding than they do in planning the marriage."
- "Outstanding people have one thing in common: An absolute sense of mission."
- "People are basically
the same the world over. Everybody wants the same things - to be happy,
to be healthy, to be at least reasonably prosperous, and to be secure.
They want friends, peace of mind, good family relationships, and hope
that tomorrow is going to be even better than today."
- "The problem with pity parties is very few people come, and those who do don't bring presents."
- "If you aim at nothing, you'll hit it every time."
Ads by Google
More Zig Ziglar Quotes
- "Honesty and integrity are by far the most important assets of an entrepreneur."
- "Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."
- "Time can be an ally or
an enemy. What it becomes depends entirely upon you, your goals, and
your determination to use every available minute."
- "Statistics suggest that
when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get
excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity
for more business."
- "For 24 years of my
adult life, by choice I weighed well over 200 pounds. I say 'by choice'
because I have never 'accidentally' eaten anything, so when I choose to
eat too much, I have chosen to weigh too much."
- "Be grateful for what you have and stop complaining - it bores everybody else, does you no good, and doesn't solve any problems."
- "I believe that being
successful means having a balance of success stories across the many
areas of your life. You can't truly be considered successful in your
business life if your home life is in shambles."
- "When you encourage
others, you in the process are encouraged because you're making a
commitment and difference in that person's life. Encouragement really
does make a difference.
- "If you can dream it,
then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help
enough other people get what they want."
Ads by Google
Even More Zig Ziglar Quotes
- "I seldom read anything
that is not of a factual nature because I want to invest my time wisely
in the things that will improve my life. Don't misunderstand; there is
nothing wrong with reading purely for the joy of it. Novels have their
place, but biographies of famous men and women contain information that
can change lives."
- "You are who you are and
what you are because of what has gone into your mind. You can change
who you are and what you are by changing what goes into your mind."
- "Success must never be measured by how much money you have."
- "If you want to reach a goal, you must 'see the reaching' in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal."
- "We all prospect, and
don't even know we're doing it. When you start the dating process, you
are actually prospecting for the person you want to marry. When you're
interviewing employees, you are prospecting for someone who will best
fit your needs."
- "We need to understand
the difference between discipline and punishment. Punishment is what you
do to someone; discipline is what you do for someone."
- "Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust."
- "Only men of character are trusted."
More Famous Quotes
If you have enjoyed these Zig Ziglar quotes, take a look at these famous quotes too.