Ads by Google
Here are a few happy quotations to help you stay focused and able to attain this ever elusive but essential quality. Be happy, it will make you successful.
- "Your success and
happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall
form an invincible host against difficulties."
- "We must have courage to
bet on our ideas, to take the calculated risk, and to act. Everyday
living requires courage if life is to be effective and bring happiness."
- "Self-esteem is as
important to our well-being as legs are to a table. It is essential for
physical and mental health and for happiness."
- "Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have." Unknown
- "Most of us would be upset If we were accused of being "silly" [but it] comes from the old
English word "seilig" and it's literal definition is 'to be blessed, happy, healthy
- "Pleasure is not happiness. It has no more importance than a shadow following a man." Muhammad Ali
- "With happiness as with health: to enjoy it, one should be deprived of it occasionally."
- "Happiness is a ball after which we run wherever it rolls, and we push it with our feet when it stops."
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- "Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy."
Ads by Google
- "Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The
place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so."
Robert Green Ingersoll
More Happy Quotations
- "Your destiny is my destiny. Your happiness is my happiness."
- "The lesson I have
thoroughly learnt, and wish to pass on to others, is to know the
enduring happiness that the love of a garden gives."
- "To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness."
- "We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without producing it."
George Bernard Shaw
- "We take greater pains to persuade others we are happy than in trying to think so ourselves."
- "Indeed, man wishes to be happy even when he so lives as to make happiness impossible."
- "Happiness includes chiefly the idea of satisfaction after
full honest effort. No one can possibly be satisfied and no one can be
happy who feels that in some paramount affairs he failed to take up the
challenge of life."
- "Happiness lies first of all in health."
George William Curtis
- "Happiness is a mystery, like religion, and should never be rationalized."
Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Ads by Google
- "The happiness of one's
own heart alone cannot satisfy the soul; one must try to include, as
necessary to one's own happiness, the happiness of others."
Even More Happy Quotations
- "No one is perfect...
absolutely no one. Like precious stones, we have a few flaws, but why
focus on that? Focus on what you like about yourself, and that will
bring you happiness and peace."
- "You might not make it
to the top, but if you are doing what you love, there is much more
happiness there than being rich or famous."
- "I think the pursuit of happiness is the pursuit of reality because illusion never leaves us ultimately happy."
- "Family and friendships are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness."
John C. Maxwell
- "It's part of life to have obstacles. It's about overcoming obstacles; that's the key to happiness."
- "It is the ultimate luxury to combine passion and contribution. It's also a very clear path to happiness."
- "Happiness is mental harmony; unhappiness is mental inharmony."
- "Happiness and moral duty are inseparably connected."
- "Happiness is a byproduct of function, purpose, and conflict; those who seek happiness for itself seek victory without war."
William S. Burroughs
- "Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy."
Other Pages With Happy Quotations
- Happiness quotes
- Quotes about happiness
- Quotes on happiness
- Happiness quotations
- Happy quotes