Ads by Google
Happiness quotations - Exquisite lighting in room at Protea Hotel Safari Lodge, Chisamba, Zambia
I find these happiness quotations to be absolutely deliberating and empowering. In your pursuit to be successful and live your dreams, do not forget to be happy.
- "False happiness renders
men stern and proud, and that happiness is never communicated. True
happiness renders them kind and sensible, and that happiness is always
Charles de Montesquieu
- "There are no plans that
always work in life. For me, the secret to happiness is being positive
and looking at the brighter side of my life."
- “Happiness blooms naturally in the hearts of those who are inwardly
free. It flows spontaneously, like a mountain spring after April
showers, in minds that are contented with simple living.”Paramhansa
- “An act of goodness is of itself an act of happiness.No reward
coming after the event can compare with the sweet reward that went with
it.” Maurice Masterlinck
- "Happiness comes from the full understanding of your own being."
- "Researchers point that friendship and active social life are a
key factor in the pursuit of happiness."
is not only a state of mind, but it is also a major contributing factor
to achieving success in virtually any area of life."
Elma N. Collins
- "I knew everything and received everything. But real happiness, is giving."
Ads by Google
- "Those with a smile on their face know happiness.
Those with a smile on their heart know God."
More Happiness Quotations
Just another lovely sunset at home, Lusaka, Zambia
- "Genuine happiness can
only be achieved when we transform our way of life from the unthinking
pursuit of pleasure to one committed to enriching our inner lives, when
we focus on 'being more' rather than simply having more."
- "Happiness is a state of mind which leaves you contented about yourself
and your life."
- "As long as you are being true to yourself, you will always find happiness" Amber Riley
- "No man is happy without a delusion of some kind. Delusions are as necessary to our happiness as realities."
Christian Nestell Bovee
we only wanted to be happy it would be easy; but we want to be happier
than other people, which is almost always difficult, since we think them
happier than they are." Montesquieq
- "The most important step in achieving lifetime happiness is to learn
to love yourself.
- "But I've learnt that if I take responsibility for my own feelings, t
hen I don't need to put my happiness into the hands of other people."
- "Don't require perfection of yourself. No one can stay a being of pure
love and happiness all the time."
- "Happiness is how you look at things, how you see the world."
Ads by Google
- "An egocentric lifestyle leads only to misery;
a life that aims to help others leads to happiness and fulfillment".
Even More Happiness Quotations
Lovely view of Lake Kariba over the rooftops of chalets at Lake Safari Lodge, Siavonga, Zambia
- “There is great freedom in simplicity of living. It is those who
have enough but not too much who are the happiest.” Peace Pilgrim
- "We need to have
intimate, enduring bonds; we need to be able to confide; we need to feel
that we belong; we need to be able to get support, and just as
important for happiness, to give support. We need many kinds of
relationships; for one thing, we need friends."
- "The only true happiness comes from squandering ourselves for a purpose." William Cowper
- "You must not wallow in negative emotions,
because then they will cloud your perspective,
and even prevent you from achieving happiness." Melinda Bauer
- "But real and true happiness comes from within ourselves
and not from the acquisition of material things that we don't possess." Jonathan Brown
- "I think the difference
between finding happiness, or moments of happiness, is how you choose to
interpret things. That's a rather shocking responsibility. That we're
responsible for our own happiness. It's not those around us."
- "Happiness is very simple and minimal."
- "To show a child what once delighted you, to find the child's delight added to your own - this is happiness."
J. B. Priestley
- "The most simple things can bring the most happiness."
- "A man who as a physical
being is always turned toward the outside, thinking that his happiness
lies outside him, finally turns inward and discovers that the source is
Other Pages With Happiness Quotations
- Happiness quotes
- Quotes about happiness
- Quotes on happiness
- Happy quotes
- Happy quotations