Ads by Google
My son enjoying the candlelight during load-shedding blues, Lusaka, Zambia.
The best inspirational quotes to motivate you on
various subjects relating to life, success and finding true and lasting
happiness. These free quotes
are from my various posts on social media, especially from my Facebook
Page: https://www.facebook.com/moses.simuyemba. If you need to use these free inspirational quotes elsewhere please be sure to attribute to "Dr Moses Simuyemba".
Don't forget to check out the links at the bottom of the page for more free quotes.
SHARE your personal best inspirational quotes here: each one of us has something unique to say that can inspire others.
Ads by Google
Colourful fishermen in a canoe, Lake Bangweulu, Samfya, Zambia.
- “Punctures are part of life. Change the tyre and get a move
- “Do not let your past successes make you overconfident and
complacent in making decisions. Always ensure that you have all your facts and
plan as thoroughly as you can. Beware of changes in the environment and
circumstances in which you are living and operating.”
- “Keeping a gratitude journal...I think it helps to reflect
on the things you are grateful for at the end of every day. There is a lot to
be happy about if you have an attitude of gratitude :)”
- “Sometimes God says NO because your vision is too small. You
might want that thing, but God would have bigger plans for you. Don't worry
when things don't go the way you want - if you have trusted God through it you
will have peace...and with time you will come to understand why.”
- “The more I look around, the more opportunity I see in
Zambia and Africa generally. But if you are NOT looking for it you definitely
won't find it :)”
- “It's not how much time you've worked that matters but what
you have achieved within that time.
- “Whatever stage of life you are in, enjoy it! Look forward,
but LIVE NOW.”
More of my best inspirational quotes
Front garden at home.
- "Being employed is good. So long as it serves its purpose of
allowing you to earn money and learn and grow at the same time. Times are
changed and it is no longer enough to be employed all your life and hope for a
pension to take care of you at the end of your career.
- "You need to be certain of the fact that success is as
attainable for you as it is for any man. Go for it.”
- “Sometimes things don't get done because the people who are
supposed to do them are too shy or proud to ask for help when they don't know
what to do or how to do it. It is better to ask and learn.”
- “It is your responsibility to get the correct knowledge so
you can have the correct road map of life. Ignorance is no defence. Ignorance
will kill you.”
- “Some say it is foolishness and backward to believe in God.
Personally, I don't know what I'd do without Him. Don't be quick to dismiss the
Bible - make sure you make an informed choice: READ IT YOURSELF.”
- “READ. Society celebrates mediocrity so much that it does
not take much to set yourself above the rest. Doing that one thing regularly in
your chosen field will put you way above the rest. Read books that challenge
you and that make you think.”
- “Dare to believe. YOU can do it. Just go ahead.”
Ads by Google
- “They say experience is the best teacher. What they don't
say is that it need not be YOUR OWN experience. Learn from others, the good and
the bad lessons.”
Even more of my best inspirational quotes
- “God has given each of us the freedom and ability to decide
for ourselves. God does not force anyone to believe in him. Likewise, we should
not force others to believe what we believe or to see things only as we see
them. We should believe in our opinions and defend them, but we should also
respect other people's right to have their own opinion.”
- “Friendship is like a magnet attracted to another magnet. Do
not fuss about those friends that have ''fallen away'' because the fact that
they have probably means the magnets are no longer compatible.”
- “Realize that you alone have ultimate power over your future
and what happens or doesn't happen to you. This should be a liberating and
empowering thing. Take hold of it and use it well. The world owes you nothing.
Don't gamble your life away with the entitlement mentality.”
- “Perfection, though unattainable, is worth
striving for. In aiming for it we become better versions of ourlseves.”
- “There will always be someone who is more talented and
brilliant than you. Question is - what are YOU doing with YOUR talent?”
- “There are still some who would rather be given fish than
taught how to fish. They are too lazy or indifferent to invest time into
learning something now so that they can have an easier time tomorrow. For such
there is little hope.”
- “Don't mind so much what others think. Mostly, they are also
afraid of being judged and just as eager for approval.”
- “Everybody is beautiful... because who we are is about more
than just how we look.”
Check out these additional pages for more inspirational life quotes:
- Inspirational Life Quotes
- Short Inspirational Quotes
- Inspirational Quote
- Best Inspirational Quotes
- Inspirational Quotations
- Inspiration Quotes
- Free inspirational quotes
- Inspirational Quotes and Sayings
- Inspiring quotes
- Inspiring quotations
Share your personal best inspirational quotes
If you have any feedback about these free inspirational quotes, I would love to hear from you. Please use the contact form on this site to get in touch.
Don't forget to share your your personal best inspirational quotes.
The only rule is that they have to be original and yours. You cannot
quote other writers or speakers. Share your original inspirational
quotes and let the world be inspired by you and your genius. Remember,
we all have something important top say. We all have somethings someone
can benefit and learn from. Our experiences are unique and no one can
know what we know. So hare your inspirational quotes and let the
You can also see the inspirational quotes that other visitors have contributed on the same page.
Just scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the list of free
inspirational quotes contributed by other visitors to this website.
You might also enjoy theses free inspirational quotes from Nelson Mandela.
If you have enjoyed these free inspirational quotes, why not
share them with your social media contacts. Juts use any of the buttons below
to share through Facebook, Twitter, Google and others.